Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Industrial Chemistry and its Changing Patrons at the University of Liverpool, 1926-1951|
|Citation:||Technology and Culture, 2007, 48 (1), pp.43-66|
|Appears in Collections:||Published Articles, School of Historical Studies|
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in LRA are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.